Complete Stucco Refinishing
What are the various options in complete stucco refinishing?
When should I get complete stucco refinishing?
What is the best way to maintain my stucco after the complete stucco refinishing?
How do I know I am choosing the right stucco company for the job?
Choosing the right stucco company can be a difficult task. Whether you need your home’s exterior to look different or want it restored, there are many factors that go into choosing which contractor is best for you. It’s important to find someone who will give you personalized attention and respond quickly if anything goes wrong on their end so that you can get your stucco fixed as soon as possible. That’s why you need to call our skilled professionals at Largo Stucco and Stonework as we go above and beyond to exceed our customers expectations.
But how do you know if they're the right company for you? Here are some questions that will help narrow down which contractor is a good match:
- Is this a small project or large one? This question is important because it’s recommended to hire a general contractor
- for a large project and an individual contractor for smaller ones.
- What’s your budget? A less expensive company may not give you the same quality as some of the more costly stucco contractors but could still be right for you depending on what your needs are.
- Do they offer any guarantees or warranties? This is also important because the company should know what they’re doing to warrant giving a guarantee or warranty that you can trust.
- Do you have any design ideas? This is important because it’s hard for most contractors to come up with an idea on the spot and will require more time than usual.
- How long has this company been in business? A newer company may not have the experience of a more established company.